Wellness Coaching for Diabetes
In this 3-Month Wellness Coaching Program, I will coach you through (3) three 60-minute sessions (one Virtual Session/month), and I’ll be available 24/7 for support and guidance.
You will be asked to complete a Health History Questionnaire before your first session.
Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Facts:
- About 84.1 million American adults—more than 1 out of 3—have pre-diabetes.
- About 34 million Americans have diabetes.
- Having pre-diabetes means blood glucose levels are higher than normal—but not high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes.
- Pre-diabetes can lead to heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes.
- Studies have shown that people who are at high risk for type 2 diabetes can prevent or delay the disease by losing a modest amount of weight through lifestyle changes (dietary changes and increased physical activity).
- Lifestyle change can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 58%.
- Diagnosed Diabetes costs America $327 billion/year.
What you will LEARN and RECEIVE from this Program:
- How to conquer your stress eating
- Improve your metabolism and immune system
- Create balanced meals
- Feel more energetic
- Improved Self-Esteem
- Have more self-confidence due to your improved body image
- Identify which foods are best for you to prevent or reverse Health problems like Diabetes.
- Lose from 7% or more of your body weight
- Lower your blood sugar levels and Blood Pressure
- Prevent/Reverse Diabetes and other diseases
This 3-Month Program consists of:
- Three 60-minute sessions (ONLINE)
- Virtual meeting/Phone call once a week
- Body composition analysis (In-person only)
- 24/7 support (text, phone, email)