Updated: May 1
Is your Root Chakra Blocked or Balanced?
The Muladhara (Root Chakra) is the chakra of stability, security, and our basic needs. It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder, and the colon.
If there is an imbalance in the root chakra you may experience anxiety disorders, eating disorders, fears, or nightmares. Physical imbalances may manifest as problems in the colon, with the bladder, with elimination, or with lower back, leg, or feet issues. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
How to heal your Root Chakra:
- Set an intention like described above.
- Use essential oils. Choose any of the essential oils or a blend of them. Add 5 drops of oil to a tsp of carrier oil like jojoba or almond oil. Put the oil mixture in your hands and rub them together. Deeply inhale the scent then place your hands over your Root chakra and allow the energy of the oils infuse your chakra.
- Meditate with a crystal of your choice while holding it on your left hand.
- Chant: "Lam" for few minutes
- Try Reiki, yoga and/or walk barefoot in nature.