Updated: May 1
Is your Sacral Chakra Blocked or Balanced?
The Svadisthana “the dwelling place of the self”(Sacral Chakra) is the chakra of feelings of wellness, abundance, pleasure, and joy. It is located above the pubic bone and below the navel, and encompasses the genital region and the hypogastric plexus. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If there is an imbalance in the root chakra you may experience emotional instability, fear of change, sexual dysfunction, depression, or addictions.
Physically, an unbalanced sacral chakra can cause reproductive problems such as infertility, impotence, or menstrual issues as well as lower back, kidney, or stomach disorders. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
How to heal your Sacral Chakra:
- Set an intention like described above.
- Use essential oils. Choose any of the essential oils or a blend of them. Add 5 drops of oil to a tsp of carrier oil like jojoba or almond oil. Put the oil mixture in your hands and rub them together. Deeply inhale the scent then place your hands over your SACRAL chakra and allow the energy of the oils infuse your chakra.
- Meditate with a crystal of your choice while holding it on your left hand.
- Chant: "VAM" for few minutes
- Try Reiki, yoga and/or walk barefoot in nature.
#sacralchakra #sacralchakrahealing #intentions #essentialoils #crystals #crystalhealing #reikihealing #reikihealing #chants #yoga #yogaismytherapy #natureismytherapy #om #namaste #losgatos #sanjose #california